Comic Con




The Comic Con was pretty cool... crowed, but cool. I car pooled with a buddy of mine, Fred Reyes. On the way there we saw a huge accident on the freeway. Three hours later, we finally arrived. Had lunch and walked through the convention center doors into the biggest geek event ever... Yes! I'm a GEEK. Anyway, Fred and I split up to say hi to artists that we know and check out the new cool stuff coming to market. I ran into Tom Sito and chatted about "Click and Clack's as the wrench turns" a new primetime animated series he Directed. Then I went over to Stephen Silver's table, a very cool guy and an excellent character designer. Then later that afternoon I ran into Sam Raimi, one of my favorite filmmakers. If you don't know who he is... take a phone book, give it to a friend and tell him or her to smack you in the head... really hard. That was a surprisingly good end to a perfect day. To top it off, we then had dinner at Cesar's Caribbean Restaurant.